Monday, October 13, 2008

Miss Mya Grace

In keeping with my recent bloggy slacker-ness, I would today like to post about my beautiful youngest girl, who turned 3 last Monday. Little Mya has brought such joy to our family and our home. She has the entire clan wrapped around her little finger, exactly where she wants us. But, dangit, she is so cute at least 60% of the time, we just can't help but be bamboozled into doing just what she wants. Boy, we all love that girl.



My darling baby girl, I am so glad that Heavenly Father chose me to be your mom. Your smile and your laugh are such special parts of my day. I enjoy watching you learn and grow each day and you are already turning into such a kind, loving, smart girl. You make me so proud every day. Happy Birthday Princess Mya. I love you!




8 comments:

joey said...

They sure do grow up fast. What a darling little princess!

payneinthe... said...

I love you too little Mya!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Mya! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday MYA!

Marinda said...

Yeah, I'm just glad to see a new post. You must be one busy mom.
Sorry not gonna make bunco on Thurs...I'm still looking for a sub. :)

Tamra said...

Happy Birthday Maya. I love age 2 to 4 and you are right in the middle of it. They truly are soooo cute 60% of the time and the time 40%, if I could take a step back, which I do sometimes, they are so stinkin' funny. They are so curious, and messy, and destructive, and did I mention curious-that curious it the root of all the trouble.

Tamra said...

FYi my blog is going private. Drop me an e-mail, I loved to send you an invite to read it. I have a temporary email listed on my blog. Did I mention how cute Mya is.

Tamra said...

I lost your e-mail address (I think or maybe I sent you an e-mail and am just loosing my mind), but will you send your e-mail to me at mtdaashby@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog (if I already e-mailed you an invite, just ignore my dying brain cells).