Monday, December 22, 2008

A Bloggy Change

So, since starting my blog, I have always felt that I had to have something extra interesting and exciting going on in our lives in order to blog about it, and I needed to have accompanying pictures. Well, there is plenty exciting going on in our lives, but since I am at work for some of it, and my poor memory neglects to remember to bring my camera for the rest, I have not been a very consistent blogger.

Today I am instituting a change. I think I have some of the funniest, cleverest friends in the world, and I enjoy reading their blogs so much, even if they dont have pictures, or revolve around an event which is "mother of the year" quality. So, I am going to try to reciprocate by dusting off some of the old funny and clever that I know resides somewhere deep inside me, and blogging with more frequency. You might not always get a breathtaking photo, or interesting travelog, and to be quite honest, you might not even always get funny or clever, but at least the qauntity may increase. I thought I can just sit at my desk and jot down some random thoughts on truck drivers, or phone etiquette, or my coworkers, or whatever.

I thank you in advance for your well-wishes and support, and hope that you will be rewarded with some entertainment.

But not today....maybe I'll start tomorrow.

3 comments:

Julie Keddington said...

I have always thought you were funny and clever...very clever. I don't think you will have to dig too deep to find your creative self. I'm glad that you are my funny and clever friend!

Heather said...

Hey- Same here! It's too much pressure to try and keep up with all the cool kids who post life changing writing w/award winning photos.

Starting Jan. it's a new deal for me too.

Marinda said...

I'm just glad to see your still alive.
ps. I hear I'm getting a new neighbor. YEAH!!!