Friday, February 13, 2009

Who doesnt love blog fun and games?











Look at these fun crafts. Dont they look cool? And not too hard for the craftily challenged? That's exactly what I thought! I am going to make some, maybe one, maybe all, but definitely some. Want to win one of my attempts at one of these (or maybe different) crafts? Well, you can!!!
I have recently stumbled upon a great new bloggy bit o' fun in which bloggers, like me and you, give away a gift of some sort to a bloggy friend, with the understanding that the bloggy friend then has to do the same thing. Is that exciting or what? I thought so too!
So here is the deal, the first 3 people to leave a comment telling me just how cool you think I am, will win!! But remember, you then have to promise to "blog it forward" and do the same on your blog. Don't worry though, you don't have to make something or try your hand at crafts, you can just buy something.
Ok then.....GO!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'll do it! (i get a least a month right?)

Julie Keddington said...

I can't enter your contest because I don't have a blog, but I am impressed with your lofty craftiness goals! You've picked some cute projects. And, you are totally awesome.

Tamra said...

ME, ME, ME. Can I have a month too though? Where do you find the time to be creative, crafty and so put together with 4 kids and a job. Could that be your next post.

mikeynannie said...

JENNIFER!!! I am sooo glad I found your blog! I didn't even know that you had one. Is it okay with you if I add you to my list of "Peeps"? It's totally okay if you don't want me to. Let me know!!