Monday, September 15, 2008

Grandparents Day

Last Friday was Grandparent's Day in Logan's 2nd grade class. She got to call and invite Grandma and Grandpa Amussen to join her for some fun and some yummy school lunch. To prepare for the day, Logan got to interview gma and gpa and ask them some questions about their lives when they were her age. Boy how times have changed! I am glad Logan had a chance to get to know them better and spend some special time with them.



Logan sure has some young looking grandparents. I think they look like the youngest ones there. I just hope some of those genes got passed on to their lovely daughter, and me too.


It seems like it was a pretty exciting day for everyone. Thanks Mom and Dad for moving close enough that Logan could have you there.

2 comments:

Tamra said...

What a fun teacher to plan that for the kids. My in-laws are so involved in the kids lives and I love that they are creating so many memories with the grandparents! Lucky Logan. Getting Grandma and Grandpa to herself!

payneinthe... said...

now that is some blog-worthy stuff! they do look pretty darn good dont they? lets hope it rubs off on all of us. love you guys!