Saturday, January 19, 2008

Guitar Hero

I sort of hid my guitar hero obsession from the world because I was ashamed, but lately I have been hearing from lots of grown ups who are also caught up in the hard-rockin fun. The other girls, however, seem to be on a much higher skill level then I am so I think I need to increase my daily jam sessions to a couple hours. One day we will have to have a giant Guitar Hero neighborhood tournament. We can even have kids bracket. Mya would totally smash the other 2 year olds.




Maybe I should set that up.....seems like a lot of work though. Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.


1 comments:

Salty Gal said...

YOU BETTER INVITE ME OVER TO PLAY...IN FACT, YOU SHOULD HAVE ME OVER SOMETIME BEFORE I HAVE TO GO TO WORK AND WE'LL PLAY

WE COULD MAKE PB&J CHILL AND PLAY :)