Sunday, January 13, 2008

What is up with tagging?

Darn it Brittany. Tagging reminds me of those books we used to pass around in middle school...does anyone remember what they were called?.....same concept but looooong before internet (yeah we all know I am old.) Well I suppose there are worse things, but not many.

1. What's his name? Rollin
2. How long have we been married? 13 years
3. How long did we date? It's embarrassingly Mormon, but we dated for 3 months before we got engaged and were engaged 7 months before we got married.
5. Who eats more? I eat more often but Rollin eats bigger servings
6. Who said I love you first? I did
7. Who is taller? Rollin
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who's temper is worse? That's probably a tie but might lean a little my direction.
10. Who does the dishes? ME always always me
11. Who pays the bills? Rollin
12. Who cooks dinner? Me and many times no one else in the family is very happy about it. Hey I'm a good cook, just those little terds are picky eaters.
13. Who drives when we are together? Rollin
14. Who is more stubborn? We both think we know everything and are always right so...both I guess
15. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us really "admit we are wrong." We just stop arguing about it and move on to another topic.
16. Who's parents/family do you see more often? Mine
17. Who has more friends? Probably Rollin. He is a lot more outgoing than I am.
18. Who has more siblings? I do: 5. Rollin has 2
19. Who wears the pants in the family? We all wear pants every day except on Sundays when Logan, Mya and I wear skirts.

I am not tagging anyone and I hope that no one who reads this blog feels any obligation to fill out this survey. Love you anyway Brittany!

3 comments:

Salty Gal said...

I love you Jen, I'm proud that you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never tag you again :)

Rollin Skinner said...

I would like to file a grievance under question 14, 19, and 12. For 14: Clearly the more stubborn individual is evidenced by the fact that she refused to engage others in this odd electronica tag match. 12: Two words, Baked Spaghetti. 19: I have been known to wear shorts on Sunday. Please let me know who to officially file these protests with. Thank you.

Alicia said...

I would just like to say that Yes.. I do feel obligated to fill it out despite your efforts to make me feel otherwise.(but I can't because I don't blog...so whatever)

Brittany tag her all you want..she needs to learn who's boss! (me)

Love you Jen! <3

Looking forward to curling tonight! :D

Oh and Rollin your comments are noted..I'm filing them away where no one will speak of them again! :D