Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year

It is already a week into the new year and yet I have not set any resolutions. I have never really been big on it, but Rollin is and he wants to talk about our resolutions for F.H.E. tonight. What should I resolve to do? Watch less T.V.? But it brings me so much joy. Be a nicer mom? Is that possible? Work out more? I barely drag myself to the three aerobic sessions I go to each week. Eat better? But crap tastes so much better than bird seed. This resolution stuff is hard.

Rollin has been telling me for years that he wishes I were passionate about something, that I had a "thing" that I got all crazy about and poured some of my excess energy into. So I think for this year I am resolving to find a passion. I am taking suggestions.

Here are some fun Christmas pictures of the kids. It was Rollin's year to do Christmas his way so we opened all the gifts Christmas Eve.





2 comments:

Salty Gal said...

your passion should be blogging - kirklan always tells me i need to find something to do too - hello, it's called being a mom - drives me nuts :) but i blog and now i just started painting again - so those are "my things" i'm so happy you are blogging :) and your kids are growing up way too much

Angie said...

Hey Jenn! I got to your blog through Miss Oler's! I love it! I am so glad you are blogging now! Your family is so cool!