Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jackson

Yesterday my little guy Jackson turned 12. Holy crap, how did I get a 12 year old? It was such a strange day for me. It is so great seeing him grow into such a good kid. He makes us so proud. But I don't want him to grow up! Rollin said "He is 2/3 of the way done with us." and that scares me and makes me so sad. Why can't kids stay little? Next week he will be a deacon and pass the sacrament and go to Mutual activites. I know it sounds corny, but it really does seem like he was just a baby learning to crawl, and just a little guy starting his first day of kindergarten, and just getting baptised. The years have gone by way too fast. We really have been blessed with 12 wonderful years with one heck of a wonderful kid. I hope the next 12 years are just as good. Happy Birthday Jackson!

2 comments:

Mindurs said...

Wooziers 12 years old - they do grow-up fast! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON. Being a deacon and going to mutual is so cool!

Enjoy the next 12 years they will probably speed by just as fast.

joey said...

Glad to find your blog. Did Jackson survive ym last night?