Thursday, February 21, 2008

5 Things I am Loving right now

I saw this "tag" on Britt's blog and I wanted to play. Hopefully no one will think the worst of me after learning these things about me.

1. Outlander. I am obsessed with this book. I can't wait to read the next in the series.






2. Quiznos. Their Sammies are so yummy and only $2 and some of them are only 200 calories. We also tried their Prime Rib sandwich which was also quite delicious.









3. Text Twist. I have been spending way too much time playing this game. But it is addictive and so much fun.




4. Bare Minerals. This makeup is soooo awesome. It feels so nice and makes my skin look flawless. Well maybe not flawless, but less flaw-full.








5. I am loving that the TV writer's strike has ended so that my favorite shows will be back on. I am loving the prospect that Journeyman will have a new episode soon. But I since I cant see any new TV dramas, I have discovered the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Hilarious.








3 comments:

Lyndee said...

I loved Journeyman too! But that was the end of the series I heard and they aren't doing anymore! Bummer too because it was a good show! I was addicted to that game to when we were living with my inlaws! It's pretty fun!

Tamra said...

I was loving Journeyman too. I didn't get into until late, so I was catching up on episodes online until they got rid of those too.

Thanks for Logan. She's welcome to move in anytime now. She saves Andree from the endless boredum that she believes to be her life. The Ashby's

Salty Gal said...

thanks for playing you silly girl...i haven't even heard of journyman, i'll have to check it out..... let me know when you are ready for a Guitar Hero CHALLENGE