Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Field Trip



Yesterday Logan's first grade class went on a field trip to the University of Utah's Museum of Natural History. I took the opportunity to be a chaperone and accompany them. We had a great time. The only bad part was trying to keep my breakfast and my lunch in my stomach during the bus ride. I don't know if I am just not used to riding in the back seat any more or if those busses just have more motion than a regular car, but I think I must have been a lovely shade of green by the time I got off. Next time I volunteer to help with a field trip, I think I will just tell the teacher that I will meet them there.



2 comments:

Tamra said...

Logan told us about her field trip. She was very proud to tell us you went along. Talk about super mom. It is one thing to be alone with your own kids, but 30 plus kids??

Salty Gal said...

ugh! i hate bus rides, good job on going!