Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Tagging Adventure

I am not a very big fan of tags, because it forces me to face the fact that I am not very interesting. I always feared that my life is boring and predictable, but now I know it for sure. But since Marinda is a pretty nice person and I am hoping to make a good impression on her, I will do this one.

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the
end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!


3 Joys:
-Watching my kids grow into intelligent, kind, righteous people
-Reading a good book
-Spending time with the people I love: Rollin, my sisters, my kids, my family

3 Fears
-Death
-The Dentist
-Embarrassing myself

3 Goals
-Someday sit in the temple with all 4 of my kids
-Serve a mission with Rollin
-Move to Oregon

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
-I also am a picker: zits, my kid's scalps, hair off strangers' sweaters, the mascara off my eyelashes, whatever.
-Pillows. I am obsessed with finding the perfect pillow. Someday I know I will. Hopefully when I do it doesnt cost $500.

-Reality Cooking shows. I love them. Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Iron Chef, and a great BBC show called Last Restaurant Standing

3 Surprising Things about me
-I am a big baseball fan. I have followed the St. Louis Cardinals since I was 14
-I am fairly uncoordinated. I break things, poke people in the eyes, and run into things all the time.
-I do not like shopping. I find it frustrating, depressing, and a big blow to my ego. Once I find a store or brand I like, I just buy that without having to try anything on.

Now for those 5 people to tag, hopefully they are hoping to make a good impression on me and will answer.
Tamra A
Patty N.
Katherine Angelle
Marcy J
Lyndee G

3 comments:

Marinda said...

Thanks for doing this, but you don't need to worry about making an impression on me...you had me at FUBAR!

Anonymous said...

Jen... when you do find the perfect pillow, will you tell me?
I've been on that quest as well.

Ann Marie

Marcy May said...

I am with you on the pillow thing. I have had 4 pillows so far this year and am seriously thinking about a new one soon.