Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Great Opportunity

So, you all have heard lately about my thirst for swag from bloggy contests. Well, one day in my searchings for fantastic contests, I ran across one that peaked my interest. It was a contest and an assignment rolled into one, but I was up for the challenge. Here was the deal. The winner would receive a paint by number wall mural kit for free, and in return he or she had to agree to blog about the painting process. The murals were totally cute, so I entered.

And do you guys even need me to tell you if I won or not? Of course I won! So get ready in future entries to see the process as I, a pathetically unartistic woman, attempt to liven up my darling boys' room with a really great pirate wall mural.

Thanks to Wall Story for the great product and for choosing me and my blog to give it a whirl.

If you are also unartistic and would like to liven up a space in your home, check out their site.

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

That's awesome and good luck to you!

Salty Gal said...

you have inspired me..i entered like 10 contests today...i hope your luck will rub off on me...

Tamra said...

Really you have to be one of the luckiest people I know (contest wise at least). Best of Luck!!