Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Sammy

This past Sunday was Sam's 10th birthday. I can't believe he is in double digits now too. He is such a good boy. I am so lucky to be his mom.

Things I love about Sam:
He gets so excited when he hears a new random fact on TV. "Mom, did you know that an ant can carry 8 billion times its own weight?"
He is the only other person in our family who has a temper like mine.
He is so quietly shy and he hides a little when attention is drawn to him. That is so cute.
He is soooo ticklish and when you really tickle him good, his laugh is so contagious.
He is an occasional daredevil and proudly bears the scars that prove it.
He doesn't like to be called Sammy, but he lets me.
He is such a prefectionist and gets so frustrated when he can't do something.
He is just so darn cute.
He is just so darn good.
I love you Sam! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a great kid! How can he possibly be 10?! Good work, Jen and Rollin.

Marinda said...

What a cute post. Thanks for sharing that little glimpse of Sam. He seems like such a good kid. And I love the picture collage.